Marshall "Vintage Lead - 1936" 2x12 - what kind is this?

I am currently selling my mesa 2:90 / Fx Ultra / Marshall 2x12 rig to buy an Axe FX XL/ II FRFR system, but the cabinet giving me a little headache. When I bought it the reseller having trouble finding it in his system, and I believe i paid for an marshall 1936 which has some G12T-75 speakers in it and costs a lot less than the Marshall 1936 Vintage which has V30 loaded in it.

But the one I have is an "Vintage Lead 1936" 2x12 Stereo. But google tells me it doesn't exist...? o_O
Cannot find any pictures of it, or correct info.

Since this forum is full of knowledge, I guessed that someone here would know. :)
I have uploaded a couple of images of the cab.

Attachments

• vintage.JPG
    vintage.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 34
  • vintage lead.JPG
    vintage lead.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 31
This is a common cab that is available from Marshall. You just don't see them in stores much (same as the 4x12 vintage with V30's) I was actually looking to buy one around 2010 and never did. Every store in my area has tons of Marshall 1960 A & B but I bought a 1960 B Vintage because that's the speakers I wanted. I have found though that there have been years that they didn't show it on the Marshall site (but it could still be ordered from distributors) and other years it was there. Just a 2x12 "1936" cab with Vintage 30's instead of G12T75's

no big deal. :)
I have already narrowed it down to that it is a Vintage model.
The only thing that is strange was the label which said "vintage lead - 1936" instead of just vintage 1936 which is the most common .

Back
Top Bottom