Mark V 35 Cabclone into AXE FX III?

Hypieran

Is it possible to use the AXE FX III for IRs and Cabs sims by putting Mark V 35 Cabclone Out into it then using it as an Audio Interface. Currently using AXE FX in 4cm with Cabclone Out into a cheap Behringer Audio Interface and it works ok. Just curious if i can do it without the Behringer Interface as my AXE FX is already hooked to my PC??? Biggest issue is still want to have AXE in 4CM.

I think so. It is my understanding that the cab clone is a resistive load fed from the speaker output.

I think so. It is my understanding that the cab clone is a resistive load fed from the speaker output.
I understand that. Cabclone can be used without a speaker. I have used it through an interface. My question is can I plug it into something on Axe FX basically to use as interface without losing my 4CM? Or should I just use my other interface as that works fine I think?

You can route it into one of the Axe-FX inputs and route it into the cab block an output block. That should work fine.

Doesn’t the CabClone include their version of a cab simulation? I have never tried the cabclone output on my Triple Crown, but I’m pretty sure it’s not going to work well fed into a separate IR.

Doesn’t the CabClone include their version of a cab simulation? I have never tried the cabclone output on my Triple Crown, but I’m pretty sure it’s not going to work well fed into a separate IR.

Yeah I believe this is how it works, I don't think you can use the cabclone to get an output that hasn't already been affected by the equivalent of an IR

Back
Top Bottom