Mark IIc+ Test Clip

The cocked wah comment is interesting, after re listening I totally hear it! Will try with another guitar/pick up combo. Used my ESP Horizon Standard with EMGs, will try with my ibanez next.

Was playing with the model last night and it had some of the cocked wah sound to it. Definitely it's own thing.

I've tried the 18.08 IIC+ yesterday and you're right. It does have that high end when pushing the upper highs and increasing the presence. I like it :)

Here is the preset, it has two Ownhammer High Gain essential IRs though, so you will have to find something similar in you IR library. I used Diezel V30 Ch el34 LV 05 and Mesa V30 Ch el34 LV 05 if anyone has them

Attachments

• Mark IIc+.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 22
I find that the LiquiFire and Crunch Lab pups suit the Mesa tones in the Axe Fx VERY nicely. Even though JP switched to a new type of pup, I find the ones I have in the plain JP6 to really make these tones shine.

I find that the LiquiFire and Crunch Lab pups suit the Mesa tones in the Axe Fx VERY nicely. Even though JP switched to a new type of pup, I find the ones I have in the plain JP6 to really make these tones shine.

Yes they do! They also sound really good with the two channel Dual Rec models!

Back
Top Bottom