Mark Days' Super Secret Bunker

JT2

Inspired
OK, so we all know Mark from his killer videos on u tube. And many of us purchased our units because of the fantastic tones he created on the Axe FX ( and his excellent Gumby Guitar face ). Now Mark is working for Cliff at Fractals Super Secret Area 51-1/2 Lab creating something that may change the space/time continuum as we know it. So, quite frankly, I'm intrigued by this and hope that some twinkling of the results will emerge prior to The Holidays.

Thank you again Cliff for this amazing machine and the team you have built. You guys are THE BEST.

Last edited:
That was basically an insanely polite way of asking what the hell is Mark doing? We are sure it is awesome stuff but too vague and despite it really being none of our business inquiring minds want to know!

I'm not sure whether which section this belongs in:

Hmm.

-Reviews?
-Preset Exchange?
-'Tin Foil Hat'?

While I have been wondering myself where the inimitable Mark Day has been spending his Fractal time, going to drop this in the Lounge while we deconstruct this post...

-Gary Oldman

Yeah when FAS announced that Mark was now officially an "Artist In Residence", they never mentioned that he would actually be under house arrest. What's that Canuck up to???

I'm not sure what his day is like, but a couple days before I bought my XL I had a couple questions so Matt had me call in. Mark was who I talked to and he was extremely helpful to me. So I'd guess that talking to newbs is part of his day.

I'm not sure whether which section this belongs in:

Hmm.

-Reviews?
-Preset Exchange?
-'Tin Foil Hat'?

While I have been wondering myself where the inimitable Mark Day has been spending his Fractal time, going to drop this in the Lounge while we deconstruct this post...

-Gary Oldman

Ha, Tin Foil Hat.....yeah, that one!

Back
Top Bottom