Mark Day Face Peeling FW18 Video

Sorry, this means nothing to me. Mark could play a broom with strings and make it sound good. All of his videos have killer sound.

What song is this? Still cannot believe this is from an iPhone 6.

Forever young by Tyketto :)

Mark always sound great!
Looking forward to FW 18, although if it never shows up I would not mind because I am so happy with 17.4 and could stay on it the rest of my Axe FX days.

Sorry, this means nothing to me. Mark could play a broom with strings and make it sound good. All of his videos have killer sound.

Then I cannot wait for the inevitable Mark Day/Seasick Steve collaboration.
seasick-steve-hubcap-music-track-by-track.jpg

This is what I love About Cliff and Company, they are taking old technology and moving it forward to the new. That tone is so sickly good it's LIKE WTF just monster.

Mark Day rocks!!!!

In the first iteration of this vid, he was clipping so hard, I think his ears started bleeding lol.

Thanks, chucma. So does Mark use the feedback feature to get the tone on this video?

I reckon Mark Day gets his tone from being Mark Day. :D I downloaded that patch from AxeChange and I sounded rubbish in comparison, which is why I'm sitting up late now practising guitar!! :)

Oops! Sorry, when I see a friend providing such awesome riffage I get a bit hasty! :) Sadly though, Mark didn't provide any trademark facial movements. I need to have a talk with him. :)

I totally agree, it was Mark's funny faces he pulled that made it easy for me to showcase a bunch of Axe-Fx YouTube videos to my wife to reason why I needed one too! :D

Back
Top Bottom