Mark Day and the AFIII - Breaking the Silence

Nice work Mark! Fantastic playing and the tone is spot on!! I'm sure I'm not the only one here who'd love a peek at that preset!

Brings back some great memories, I was lucky enough to see the Operation Mindcrime tour twice in the late 80s, unforgettable performance.

In Mark's post of the video, he said it's his factory preset #375
Thanks @JoKeR III ! Good LORD man, moving to an AxeFX III platform from decades of stacks and racks is like Christmas Morning every day! There is just so much gold in here, it's amazing. The tone on this preset is absolutely amazing straight out of the GATE on my 2022 EBMM Majesty 7!

Did you see this in the comments section? I went to Mark Day Guitar on YT to watch it, and I didn't see any specifics left about it in the description, and didn't scan all 50 or so replies. I just subbed to it and can't wait to enjoy so much more of Mr. Day's amazingness, but for the life of me I can't find that info. Help a geezer out brother! :)

Thanks @JoKeR III ! Good LORD man, moving to an AxeFX III platform from decades of stacks and racks is like Christmas Morning every day! There is just so much gold in here, it's amazing. The tone on this preset is absolutely amazing straight out of the GATE on my 2022 EBMM Majesty 7!

Did you see this in the comments section? I went to Mark Day Guitar on YT to watch it, and I didn't see any specifics left about it in the description, and didn't scan all 50 or so replies. I just subbed to it and can't wait to enjoy so much more of Mr. Day's amazingness, but for the life of me I can't find that info. Help a geezer out brother! :)
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/breaking-the-silence-queensryche-cover.193742/#post-2410324

Back
Top Bottom