AFIII Marillion - Kayleigh cover

Nice! That song brings back some relationship memories every time I hear it. But I love it. Great choice.

I always felt the arrangement should have cut the first chorus in half though. Every time I hear it (when I haven't heard it in a while), it just feels like that's where it wants to go. Save the longer chorus for later. Just what my ears hear.

Nice! That song brings back some relationship memories every time I hear it. But I love it. Great choice.

I always felt the arrangement should have cut the first chorus in half though. Every time I hear it (when I haven't heard it in a while), it just feels like that's where it wants to go. Save the longer chorus for later. Just what my ears hear.
That's what makes it so great. We all have our Kayleigh's

thanks all around guyz. here's the preset i used for anyone interested
the 1st scene is for the intro and the bridge with the delay. everything else is scene 2 and solo is scene 3. the guitar i used is the musicman jp7 2007 ltd blue dawn you can see with dimarzio d-sonic 7 in bridge and blaze in neck. also the wiring has been switched to enable single coil settings and the entire song is the d-sonic in single coil mode

Attachments

• Kayleigh.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 45
thanks all around guyz. here's the preset i used for anyone interested
the 1st scene is for the intro and the bridge with the delay. everything else is scene 2 and solo is scene 3. the guitar i used is the musicman jp7 2007 ltd blue dawn you can see with dimarzio d-sonic 7 in bridge and blaze in neck. also the wiring has been switched to enable single coil settings and the entire song is the d-sonic in single coil mode
great sounds... tried to import it into my AxeFX III mk II, FW 19.06, but didn't work... any idea what to pay attention to? thanx, mike

i think if you are importing from the fractal bot sometimes it needs the file to be from the same device. i have a Mk 1. maybe try importing from the axe edit

+1 on the chorus. Odd.

Back
Top Bottom