Presets Marco Fanton Presets - Master Thread (Fm3, FM9, AXE FXIII) BLACKFRIDAY

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Another awesome preset... is there a way to get updates on previously purchased presets to match the firmware releases that occur? Thanks for your musical contributions!

Another awesome preset... is there a way to get updates on previously purchased presets to match the firmware releases that occur? Thanks for your musical contributions!
Thank you.
I check all my presets with new firmware.
If there are problems I give automatic update. Typically when the firmware affects the amp sim.
Do you have problems with yours?

Thank you.
I check all my presets with new firmware.
If there are problems I give automatic update. Typically when the firmware affects the amp sim.
Do you have problems with yours?
I bought a bunch of them but I didn't make an account on your site? I think your personal site and then a shopify site have registration and sell your presets. Typically updates are put there when I've purchased from other creators on their sites. I will see what they sound like now, I think I was on 18.x when I got them, so 20.04 is much different with the drive blocks. Thank you for your consideration, I will reach out when I have time to check them. Thanks and take care Marco.

also: attached is a list of files that I purchased, but there also free presets in there from G66. I really like and use the ones with the MF prefix I bought and the acoustic session. I will try them out though and see for sure if they should be updated, I think they probably do need to be updated.

Attachments

• list.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
If you bought the preset on my Shopify Store you receive the update automatically when I create new update.
The update is done if there are bugs or new Sim algorithm who affects the sounds
Usually I prefer to avoid to update my preset with new effects (like drives) because compatibility and video demo doesn't show the new effects.
Many users still have old firmwares.

In any case I am always available for special requests

Have you posted a video on the coffeebreakgrooves site? There's a ton of them from customers jamming to their tracks. And they all play better than me. I can't decide which album to buy. Which one did this track come from?

Have you posted a video on the coffeebreakgrooves site? There's a ton of them from customers jamming to their tracks. And they all play better than me. I can't decide which album to buy. Which one did this track come from?
yes, I like the Smooth R&B family

Oufff....finally got that one...first I didn't have the 5.03 installed; then Paypal PayPal wouldn't work from another computer, then there was summer and holiday. Can dig finally this weekend. Kind Greetings !

This really sounds great. Do you have a solid body with piezo to see if it could be tweaked to get these awesome tones?

Back
Top Bottom