Maple Syrup. Super-clean cabless patch with plenty of extras

Burgs

Power User
This one started life back in FW.16 as 'Clean Strats..' something or other. @Doc Rock likes it so much he asked me to revise it to suit FW.22 as it's suffered some volume fluctuations and other anomalies during the ride through six major updates, which is understandable. So I have revised it and added bits and pieces here and there that you may find fun.

Download link: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=10306

Video demo:

Love it, Burgs - you are truly a maestro of the AxeFx as well as of the guitar! Think I'll be having some Flying Dreams tonight..... ;)

Loved this one; wonderful clean sounds and effects! And I appreciated hearing in this context the difference in tone of the Solo 88 Clean; I need to revisit that one.

This one may need to go on the official videos page.
I think Burgs' Mumbles preset, updated for FW22b9 also should be on there - it is THE best Dumble-esque sound I've got out of my AxeFx3. It is my default go-to preset. I tend to use Scene 1 for super clean jazz-style sounds, and Scene 3 for the main overdriven brown sound. Brett may need to do an updated video that you can then put on the official videos page. It truly is one of his best.

The updated Mumbles preset is here: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...demo-vid-preset-download.171379/#post-2067491

Just great. Thank you for sharing the present. Could not stop playing it.
My pleasure. More to come.
As great as the tones are, what always impresses me even more about your videos is your improvisational skills.
I'm just an unhinged blues player, really. No discipline, all made up on the fly and inspired by the Axe's tones. Thank you.
Wow... amazing as always... I LOVE the preset name! You get an award in my book for that alone!
Haha. Coming up next, "Need For Tweed".
Sounds awesome Burgs! Nice to see a preset that uses NadaCabs. They sound great and there's no mic positioning to fuss with. ;)
And isn't it revealing when you do turn on that cab block? I always think, "Well, I think I'll just turn that off again." At least with this preset.

Back
Top Bottom