Making Purchase

shep

Inspired
I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Ultra. The Yahoo site shows it in the cart, and I may choose shipping. Does this mean that the unit is absolutely, positively in stock and will be shipped out immediately?
Also, is there a cutoff time for the order that would make shipping occur a day later - I'm CDT in Illinois. Since there's no phone number to call, I figured all you owners would know this readily.
Is the latest firmware always installed on shipped units, or should I download it? Please advise and thanks very much - Shep

shep said:
I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Ultra. The Yahoo site shows it in the cart, and I may choose shipping. Does this mean that the unit is absolutely, positively in stock and will be shipped out immediately?
Also, is there a cutoff time for the order that would make shipping occur a day later - I'm CDT in Illinois. Since there's no phone number to call, I figured all you owners would know this readily.
Is the latest firmware always installed on shipped units, or should I download it? Please advise and thanks very much - Shep

i dont think it's actual stock.. you can probably send an email to see if it's in stock or not.

yes the latest is always on there, sometimes they have shipped with firmware that hasnt been released yet.

Thanks for the reply. I sent a email to sales, hopefully I'll hear back in time to get a shipment out today. Very stoked, reading the manual to prep myself for the beast...

I e-mailed this morning asking if they were in stock and would ship.

Answer was "Yes they are in stock. Order before noon Eastern and it ships today". I ordered, it's in UPS hands already. I'll get it Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom