Mackie DL32R 32 input rackmount iPad mixer

The xr18 will replace my jamhub, and allow us to take our practice mixes to clubs. been waiting for something like this that's not over 1k. like they are listening to us mere mortals.

Yes they are listening.
They are taking this core technology they've developed and offering it in a large variety of options.
The other manufacturers should take note and do the same.

Oh, and if someone from mackie reads this, that doesn't mean we want you to offer a 4 channel version of the DL.....

One of the X32's biggest advantages is expandability. Devices like the P16 monitors, stage boxes, and even the upcoming X-Touch controller, present an ecosystem of well-integrated options that make the X32 very hard to beat.

The Mackie is, unfortunately, already way behind in features, and way more expensive.

When I lived in a smallish city outside of Houston, the main sound guy in town had this and loved it...
He ran sound at the same half dozen or so venues week after week. After a decade +, chances are good he has a solid idea of the trouble spots in each club already.
I think this is a product aimed at him and guys like him, local-pro, if you will.

Our sound man uses this exact mixer. We liked it so much that we as a band purchased the very same one for when we have to run our own sound with our system.

He can mix us from anywhere in the room. Plus, each of us can run our own monitor mixes and adjust on the fly, we all have our own iPads on stage for set lists, charts if needed and, well, to mix our own monitors.

After spending what we do on an Axe FX, Guitars, etc...I can't imagine why anyone would have an issue with price in this. It has truly made our lives so much easier.

Did I mention you have COMPLETE CONTROL of your own monitor mix? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom