Machine restore (Sys and User data)

Hi guys, I'm relatively new here as I'm about to buy an Axe Fx 2 MKII (will have a second hand one, next week). Maybe my question has already been discuss over here, sorry for that.
I wonder if and how can I backup the whole machine (sys and all the user data) and restore it into another unit. This would allow to have my setup with me with no need to carry the actual unit. You know...small club/venue tour, or studio session as well.
I know that Kemper has an usb port were you can plug a pen drive and recall all your profiles from there.
Any easy solution on Fractal side?
Thanks in advance
Marco

Fractal Bot application over USB.
Not sure your concept is realistic; it would mean that the venue is equipped with an axefxii Mark II, not very common, and you still would have to take all your control equipment like midi and expression pedals etc...
There is no Fractal software application that can replace your axe fx.

Fractal Bot application over USB.
Not sure your concept is realistic; it would mean that the venue is equipped with an axefxii Mark II, not very common, and you still would have to take all your control equipment like midi and expression pedals etc...
There is no Fractal software application that can replace your axe fx.

Thanks for your reply Lauke-lux. I know the Axe fx2 MKII couldn't be available somewhere, but in case it is, well... would be a solution.
I don't need any controller as all the show runs under sync (a laptop running a daw for some audio track, midi control and program change for me and the rest of the guys in my band) so the axe is slave under it.

Read the instructions. You also need to also download the USB Drivers

Do a Full Backup from the Restore tab - select the Axe Hardware in step 1, the file locations in step 2, then hit GO and it will ask what type of backup.

On the new device, from the Send tab - select the Axe Hardware in step 2, the file locations in step 2, then hit Go.

Thanks!!! I will check it out asap.

Thanks for your reply Lauke-lux. I know the Axe fx2 MKII couldn't be available somewhere, but in case it is, well... would be a solution.
I don't need any controller as all the show runs under sync (a laptop running a daw for some audio track, midi control and program change for me and the rest of the guys in my band) so the axe is slave under it.
Nice with the laptop and having automated all patchchangea and expression parameters. I am still searching for a simple solution that would translate the tempo information of the axe fx to a simple audio click for our drummer. Any idea ?

Back
Top Bottom