Mac into FM3 via USB - can't get it to work

vtckf

Hi,
New here and am trying to use the FM3 as an interface. Have a newer MacBook Pro connected via usb and can select FM3 as the output on the Mac. I can't figure out what to do on the FM3 side...please help.
Thanks

Not getting any sound....had input 1 trim at zero.
Now I can't figure out how to balance the guitar input with the usb audio...usb is a lot louder.

Now I can't figure out how to balance the guitar input with the usb audio...usb is a lot louder.
in the Setup Menu, find the USB Return volume knob. i think it's Setup > Audio, but i'm not at my gear right now.

I assume you mean your monitoring output, not input? If so, that means your analog output level is too low. Adjust your USB level until it's nice and strong according to your DAW's input meters, but leave yourself about 10dB of headroom. Then adjust the analog output to match.

Or maybe you're trying to say your playback level is too loud compared to your monitoring level? If so, turn down your usb playback level.

Back
Top Bottom