M3.5-0.6 screw UK supplier?

clouded

Afternoon everyone!

I don't think this has been asked before but I've scoured the forums and everywhere on the internet and I can't find what I'm looking for.

These are used by almost everyone for hard mounting the FM3 to various boards, however I can't seem to find a UK distributor. Amazon and various hardware outlets sell M3.5 but none of them specify the -0.6 aspect, and most don't offer anything shorter than 25mm, which I know will hit the mainboard inside. 16mm seems to be the sweet spot.

Anyone in the UK been able to find these and can help a guy out?

That helps a bit as at leat I know the 0.6 doesn't matter so much. It's finding them in the uk that's the problem. Those are US and not avaialable.

That helps a bit as at leat I know the 0.6 doesn't matter so much. It's finding them in the uk that's the problem. Those are US and not avaialable.
[/QUOTE

.6 is probably the thread pitch, the distance from thread to thread.

@skolacki - your response got buried in the quote but is correct:

.6 is probably the thread pitch, the distance from thread to thread.

@clouded - the -0.6 is important. It's not length, but pitch.

You need M3.5-0.6 screws. For use with a Temple Audio board you want M3.5-0.6 16mm.

Have you tried searching for M3.5-.6 instead of M3.5-0.6?

For those interested, I found these on Amazon UK, the pitch is 0.6 but it's buried in a wall of spec text near the bottom, which is why my dumb self didn't spot them earlier. The same seller do pan, cheese and countersunk heads in slot and pozi, from L 5mm to 30mm.

Amazon product ASIN B08KWHDJX7

Back
Top Bottom