M3.5-0.6 16 Screw

Are you referring to the 3.5 screws for the FM9 or the screws that I am still trying to ind the size of for the temple audio board feet?
3.5’s. I found the screws that I used to replace the feet to be imperial not metric. Don’t remember but standard machine screws

For anyone that cares. May only be me. Went to Ace and figured out the screw size for the Temple Audio board feet. 6-32. I bought have inch feet for my board so got 3/4 inch screws and I am good to go. 🤘

Hey all, just joined this morning. And of course, I also went to my local Ace before reading this, and came up short. I found a very nice member of the forum, willing to send me screws, however, after some tinkering, I decided to just take the sides off both my units with Velcro to the board that I scored earlier today used…And I think it turned out pretty darn awesome. If I were taking this out of my basement, I might reconsider the screws, but for now these things are stuck to the board.

Hey all, just joined this morning. And of course, I also went to my local Ace before reading this, and came up short. I found a very nice member of the forum, willing to send me screws, however, after some tinkering, I decided to just take the sides off both my units with Velcro to the board that I scored earlier today used…And I think it turned out pretty darn awesome. If I were taking this out of my basement, I might reconsider the screws, but for now these things are stuck to the board.
By both of my units, I mean my FM3 and FC6. The benefit was that both units sit flat on Velcro.

Is your board solid? Make sure you don't obstruct the vent holes on the bottom...
Solid wood, but there’s an opening on the bottom that lines up with the bottom vent on the FM3. If it heats up I’ll drill it out more. It was just nice to use wood and if I mess it up, I can get more and recut a new board.

All this mounting and difficulty finding the screws... Can I take someone else up on an offer to ship some screws to Canada?

All this mounting and difficulty finding the screws... Can I take someone else up on an offer to ship some screws to Canada?
FYI mine are M3.5-0.6 20 screws. Most people buy 16mm but I couldnt find any. I checked w Fractal and they were cool w it as long as its not the back center foot behind output 3

FYI mine are M3.5-0.6 20 screws. Most people buy 16mm but I couldnt find any. I checked w Fractal and they were cool w it as long as its not the back center foot behind output 3
Matt told me before to only use longer screws on the 4 corners...

Back
Top Bottom