M3.5-0.6 16 Screw

It's cause it's not in freedom units. Should be measured in fractions of bald eagle claws or something.

giphy.gif

I need these same screws for a temple board I bought. Cannot find them locally in Canada at all. Seems like it is online only - even then, I need to ship them in - definitely not a standard purchase it seems.

I need these same screws for a temple board I bought. Cannot find them locally in Canada at all. Seems like it is online only - even then, I need to ship them in - definitely not a standard purchase it seems.
Ya I almost bought the wrong ones again on amazon, but finally got my act together. They come tomorrow. We will see what happens

Anyone who needs these PM me your address and let me know how many you’d like. I bought a bag recently and obviously have way more than I’ll ever use.

It’s a pain in the a$$ so let me help ya out

Well... Details matter ;)

From that link:

Those are M3, 0.5 pitch, 16mm length

You want M3.5, .06 pitch, 16mm length.

In my area, neither Home Depot, Lowe's or ACE carries any M3.5

Home Depot and Lowe’s suck for hardware. They don’t stock items that don’t move. And M3.5 is a rare size so there you go. I think Ace hardware owners have some independence. Some stores have a lot of oddball stock but not all. There’s an Ace in Truckee Ca that doubles as a full on sporting goods store. Like a mini Cabelas with a hardware store blended in. It’s pretty great.

Anyone who needs these PM me your address and let me know how many you’d like. I bought a bag recently and obviously have way more than I’ll ever use.

It’s a pain in the a$$ so let me help ya out
I would be willing to bet that there are a lot of people on this board that have that bag, I know I do and I have sent a few to people that needed them and I still have that bag!

I still think the forum could use a section of Take it or Leave it! Post up what you have and let people PM you and they can hammer out the details.

Is the length of the screw very critical? Anyone use the 20MM length with success? How long is too long for the FM9 is there room in there without bottoming out on a circuit board?

soon I'll have 94 left as well! Speaking of which.... I want to change the feet on my Temple Audio Doc 24. I cant for the life o me figure out what screws they use on the feet. I need longer screws for my 5/8 high feet. Anyone? Bueller?

Home Depot and Lowe’s suck for hardware. They don’t stock items that don’t move. And M3.5 is a rare size so there you go. I think Ace hardware owners have some independence. Some stores have a lot of oddball stock but not all. There’s an Ace in Truckee Ca that doubles as a full on sporting goods store. Like a mini Cabelas with a hardware store blended in. It’s pretty great.
Yeah... But that's what most people have locally :(

Our ACE has a great selection of fasteners of all types but nothing M3.5...

soon I'll have 94 left as well! Speaking of which.... I want to change the feet on my Temple Audio Doc 24. I cant for the life o me figure out what screws they use on the feet. I need longer screws for my 5/8 high feet. Anyone? Bueller?
Those I took the hardware store (Ace) and used their finder jig. Got larger bumpers, longer screw and a few nuts for spacing

Back
Top Bottom