Low sound, help! :)

DanielZobonis

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I've had my Axe-Fx II for over a year, and it has worked flawlessly. Though today I installed the latest Firmware (18.02 I believe), and it sounds great!

BUT! Now I have a huge problem. Whenever I use the headphone input on the Axe, the guitar sound is fine, but EVERYTHING else, is stupidly quiet! All other sound playing on my PC, whether it's a Cubase project, YouTube video, Skype conversation, it's barely audible.. :( Of course if I switch back to my PC's soundcard, everything is fine again... Of course I can't hear the Axe-Fx unless on turn on my monitors, which isn't such a good idea late at night. ;)

I hope someone here can help me solve this issue! Thank you very much! :)

- DZ

yet again read the firmware release notes. usb return volume added to I/o menu. may default to -60 db with upload of firmware.

don't worry about the embarrassment. it happens to all of us at some point. not a big deal. its just with this 18 update this is a problem that many have spent a lot of time reloading and reboot etc etc and it could have been avoided by a small amount of reading. every one hopefully is learning from this.

Back
Top Bottom