Low and High Cut For Live Performance

I agree with you on the hollowness with the ribbon/57 combo. Something seems weird about it everytime i try it. I'm glad to hear i'm not the only one who doesn't love it. Lately i've been experimenting with greenback IR's. I've been such a v30 simp my whole life i'm trying to break away from the "stereotypical" boosted 5150 into a mesa 4x12 sound 😅
My current live IR is the OH 412 FMAN v30b+m25b-57-05. I'm a Marshall, modded marshall, Cameron, splawn guy. However I have quite a few presets with the AC20 and 30 stuff.

My current live IR is the OH 412 FMAN v30b+m25b-57-05. I'm a Marshall, modded marshall, Cameron, splawn guy. However I have quite a few presets with the AC20 and 30 stuff.

Its funny because in real life my main amp in a Splawn QR. In theory i should be all over the Atomica'a and Splawns. However in the digital realm i always gravitate towards 5150's. I need to try the new AC-30 model. I currently use a Band Commander and Tucana Lead preset at church and i'd love to try the AC-30 Brilliant model in the Band Commanders place. I've never tried Ownhammer IR's. I've only had old ML Soundlabs on my Axe 2 and York IR's on my Fm9 thus far.

Back
Top Bottom