lose audio out when change preset in mfc. Solution?

Pawel

Hi friends
i just lose audio and my rig goes silent. And have to shut down and reboot my rig to have any sound. In fact i have to select the preset i want sound and then shut down and reboot to start on this preset, if i change after shut down, the preset goes silent because i have to change the presets in some songs. In the same preset i can push the efects and scenes and this doesnt affect the sound. Only when change between presets.
Im from europe and make contact with g66 since january, but when it seems solved i install quantum 4 and the problem come back.

I have an axe fx2 mk2 and a MFC-101 mk3.

any solution there???

thx a lot for your time.

long life and rock & roll.

Are certain there's not a modifier attached to something like a VOL block that's set to initialize to zero and you're just causing the block to mute your signal path when you change presets? Does it happen changing between two factory presets?

Are certain there's not a modifier attached to something like a VOL block that's set to initialize to zero and you're just causing the block to mute your signal path when you change presets? Does it happen changing between two factory presets?
i dont think so, not always happen, only a few unespected times XP, it happens in the factory presets too, now i cant check because it works fine now. (really??) but i try to check the blocks you are talking about, but is like all the sounds go to cero or one, some times i hear a kind of clean guitar on the background. over any amp, Friedman hbe normaly.

i dont think so, not always happen, only a few unespected times XP, it happens in the factory presets too, now i cant check because it works fine now. (really??) but i try to check the blocks you are talking about, but is like all the sounds go to cero or one, some times i hear a kind of clean guitar on the background. over any amp, Friedman hbe normaly.
Does it happen with the MFC detached? If you just us the dial of the AFII to change presets?

Does it happen with the MFC detached? If you just us the dial of the AFII to change presets?

i dont remember, i will try, but i think than it happen once, when i change presets in axe edit. But how this is an inexact science, it happen when it wants. can't test now. in a few days i tell you.
Anyway i will like that the mfc work properly too XP

hi again!
i was testing, more or less, 30 turn on and 30 turn off with axe with mfc detached, and with the mfc attached.
the results was 30 working perfect without mfc. (detached)
ther results was 12/18 (18 with loosing sound) with the mfc atached.

there is no vol block on the preset, so i dont think that is this the problem.

hi again!
i was testing, more or less, 30 turn on and 30 turn off with axe with mfc detached, and with the mfc attached.
the results was 30 working perfect without mfc. (detached)
ther results was 12/18 (18 with loosing sound) with the mfc atached.

there is no vol block on the preset, so i dont think that is this the problem.
How complicated is your MFC setup? At this point I would recommend doing an MFC reset if it's not too much trouble. Best guess is that something in the MFC is sending a mute signal, which is not typical.

i already do, it happens more or less since i bought it, so i reset the mfcs several times, and never configure anything, except to put in the setup the correct axe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom