Implemented Looper

Yep, that did it.

So, hit Record to start the loop, then at any time hit Once. At the end of the loop hit Record again. The loop does not start playing immediately, but is available with Play and Once later on.

Not what I expected, but an acceptable replacement of the functionality of the II looper. Thanks again @chris!
Hmm interesting. I thought Once would close and stop the loop. I’ll make the suggestion for this. I don’t want to hit 2 buttons to stop the loop.

Yep, if it stopped the recording right away when clicking Once, that would be even better!

Be handy to get the threshold feature back... I’d personally not rely on it in performance, but was nice if using a looper to audition cabs, or the like, to be able to trigger a loop recording “hands free” if the foot controller wasn’t hooked up.

Thanks for adding a way to clear the audio in the Looper in the new 1.09 Beta 6 firmware!

Please add the Half Speed function that's on all the other Fractal Audio products to the official 1.09 firmware release. That's all the Looper is missing now.

Back
Top Bottom