Looper with only 2 IA buttons?

somata

Inspired
Since I'm just using my GC Pro with my Axe 2, I'm fairly limited in what I can toggle on and off. I have 2 switches left, is there anyway that I can set up the looper so that I can loop a part and overdub? Or am I too limited with only 2 switches?

you can have a record button, and a play button. I was doing this while jamming over a static chord for a bit, with just these 2 buttons.

you possibly could if you GC PRO can toggle CC's...you would have one rec the other play and the rec would toggle overdub on the 2nd tap .....I don't know enough about using the overdub but that would only work once I would think

This got me thinking . . . with the LF series, you can get the specific page of IAs you want on a specific preset. I have my Looper Controls assigned to IA Page2 (3rd page, 0 based array), but I wouldn't use many if any of the other IAs on the preset I use the looper. So I can set one of the commands to set the IA page to 2 when I load that preset. The thing I'd have to test is if it leaves it on that IA page when switching to back to my default presets? If not, I'm sure I could set the IA page when switching between 8S/6P & only select the IA page of my looper presets.

I love when posts give me inspiration! ;) Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom