Looper - stop after current loop

Callan

Experienced
I've been using the looper a little bit of late and found the once control starts the loop and plays it once, regardless if the loop is currently playing.

Is there any way to make it like the ax8, which was:
If there loop was already playing, the once control would finish the currently playing loop, then stop.

Thanks!

I've been using the looper a little bit of late and found the once control starts the loop and plays it once, regardless if the loop is currently playing.

If there loop was already playing, the once control would finish the currently playing loop, then stop.

Thanks!
It does that.

Thanks!
As Chris said, that's exactly how it works in the III.

From the Blocks Guide:

Once – Pressing Once during playback causes the Looper stop automatically when it reaches the end of the loop. Pressing Once again while in the middle of a one-shot playback instantly starts the loop, re-triggering playback like a phr- phr- phr- phrase sampler. Pressing Once while recording stops the loop. If playback is stopped, Once starts playback from the beginning, plays through to the end, and then stops.

Back
Top Bottom