Looper Question

Bulldog50

Inspired
I record a little looper lick with my FC-12. I then want to play over it with a different preset, so while the looper is playing what I recorded, I switch over to another preset on my AXE Edit panel, and the looper lick stops playing. Is it possible to record a looper lick in one preset, and play over it with another preset? Seems to me there should be a way to do this but my age addled brain cannot seem to figure this one out. Please help!

Sorry for being so dense, but I want the looper to play one preset, and play over the loop with another preset. Won't that defeat what I am trying to do? Thanks for replying.
the Looper block must be present in the 2nd preset and it will continue playing. if there is no looper block, the looper won't be there to play.

the Looper block must be present in the 2nd preset and it will continue playing. if there is no looper block, the looper won't be there to play.
Ohhh! You are absolutely correct. Didn't even think of that. Thanks so much for your help. I know I can always get my problems solved with Fractal guys. You're the best!!

Sorry for being so dense, but I want the looper to play one preset, and play over the loop with another preset. Won't that defeat what I am trying to do? Thanks for replyin
As already mentioned looper must be present and enabled in BOTH presets. To play the sound of the first preset in the looper make sure you have the looper at the end of first preset in order to get all of your presets FX.

As already mentioned looper must be present and enabled in BOTH presets. To play the sound of the first preset in the looper make sure you have the looper at the end of first preset in order to get all of your presets FX.
Thanks. I understand. Thanks for the tip. You guys are great!

Back
Top Bottom