Looper question

Chris6870

Is there a way to stop the looper once you are out of the looper control screen? I'm playing a song that starts out with an intro in scene 1 that I play,loop it and then switch to scene 2 for a different tone and play a lead part over the loop. Then when the song kicks in I go to scene 3. Now if I go back to scene 1 my loop is still playing. I want to go back to scene 1 with the looper off without having to switch to looper control screen switch loop off then switch back out of looper then hit scene 1 switch.Is it possible? Or should I just make scene 4 the same as scene 1 with looper off?

Hmm. Could you assign a scene controller to the looper's stop parameter maybe? I'm not in front of my unit so I'm kind of throwing ideas out there. I dig what you're trying to do though and it'd be nice to find a way to support it.

Yeah you could copy scene 1 to scene 4 and bypass the looper block in that scene. If you assign a scene controller to the stop parameter, it might block you from manually using that control in looper control mode.

Figured that would be the case. Bypassing the looper block instead should work. You could maybe assign a controller to the loop level parameter if it's assignable as well. Modifier dampening would let you then fade the loop in and out instead of a hard cut-off.

Back
Top Bottom