Looper Question: Is it possible to store loops?

gfiehler

Title says it all, many loopers allow the storing of loops so you don't have to replay/record them each time. Is it possible to do this? I have an XL with MFC Mark III.

Thanks

Sure you can. It's called... Sonar X3, (or Cubase, Protools, pick a software of your choice)

Cool question though. I see you working... but I think 80% of the fun of a looper is making the loop live in front of the audience. It's such a cool thing... they always love it and are pretty amazed by the whole one man band thing... Otherwise just use a backing track.

I also like the challenge of live looping but I think getting a dedicated looper is the way to go.
I often jam and play locally without the Axe Fx. Having a dedicated looper gives me the option of saving the loops and performing independent of the axe fx.
I just ordered the Pigtronics Infinity Looper.
I like it because: 1. Great fidelity 2. It is a local company(Long Island, Ny). 3. small foot print (it fits in my gig bag)AND 4. They just released a update that raises the 9 preset limit to 50 presets (2 loops on each makes 100 loop memory). This makes it gig worthy for me in NYC. The land of small stages.

Back
Top Bottom