Looper playback level control with switch ?

Lolo-G

Inspired
Hello, I would like to control the playback level of the looper with the FM9 switches, to be able to do +1/-1db, but I cannot find the solution.....

The 'Playback Level' parameter in the looper is available for manipulation via a controller, but maxes out at '0 dB'. So adding volume isn't a possibility. You could however put it in a parallel path (with the Dry Level set to '0') and put a 'Vol/Pan' block just after. Then use a switch to select different channels of the 'Vol/Pan' block set to different Output Levels as desired.

My question was poorly asked, I'm just looking to control the volume.....in steps of -1/+1 db up to the max of 0 db. a bit like this is possible in the utility menu for controlling the volume of scenes

My question was poorly asked, I'm just looking to control the volume.....in steps of -1/+1 db up to the max of 0 db. a bit like this is possible in the utility menu for controlling the volume of scenes
That's a horse of a different color. This would still give you four levels via the four Vol/Pan channels -3, -2, -1, and 0. The most versatile would be an expression pedal attached to the Playback Level.

thank you for your answer, the expression pedal of course it's easy, I was looking for another way it doesn't really seem possible as I imagined it

I'm not sure it's possible to increment a value with the press of a switch like that, so you may have to compromise with an expression pedal or Moke's suggestion of channels in a volume block,

If a range of 3 dB is enough, that's probably the best answer. Then you need to assign a single switch on your layout to increment channel +1 on press, and decrement -1 on hold for example

Back
Top Bottom