Looper CC#

I really dislike looper mode. Let's just get that out into the open! For what I do it's very unwieldy.
What I'm wondering is if I can assign looper controls to buttons that I'm not using on the MFC for other things. For instance: I use 1-5 for scenes in each patch. Could I set up buttons 7-12 with looper functions using CC#'s and/or IA switching...?
Thanks!

this!

an explanation of how it would be done would help
I'm playing with it now, but cant work out how do set a particular switch to do anything other than turn the looper on or off

This works REALLY well... Would be nice if we could get the unit to display the ACTUAL functions instead of just displaying the name of the switch then the patch name again

second to that, It'd be nice if when you hit record, it records, then you hit it again and it just "stores" it without playing. If you want it to play at the end of your looped phrase, you need to push play instead

Last edited:
This works REALLY well... Would be nice if we could get the unit to display the ACTUAL functions instead of just displaying the name of the switch then the patch name again

you can add a name to that switch so the name appears when you press it, instead of IA09 or whatever.

second to that, It'd be nice if when you hit record, it records, then you hit it again and it just "stores" it without playing. If you want it to play at the end of your looped phrase, you need to push play instead

this was added in a recent firmware update to looper mode. press record to record, then press it again to just stop recording, saving it for later. press play while recording to stop recording and immediately play. i'm not sure if it works in non-looper mode, but it is an option now.

Back
Top Bottom