Looper block noise still in FW14

Per Boysen

Inspired
I'm not certain this is a bug but I thought I report in anyway, so beta testers can check this for future FWs. Here's what I'm doing:

Sending my AxeFxII Looper block MIDI CC#031 at value 127 (default for Stack) on the down-press of a momentary pedal and then when letting go of that pedal I'm sending MIDI CC#031 value 000. Doing so causes loud clicks in the looping audio, no matter if I go in and out of Stack mode on 16th notes or for longer parts.

The Looper block setting is "Stereo" (i.e. no Undo)

I'm on a tight schedule here so I'm afraid I'll have to let go of the Looper block now and get busy with a laptop looper by USB instead.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to reproduce this issue yet. It should be noted that you are using Overdub in a very unique manner and nobody else has reported these sorts of problems. Most folks are using the Looper controls in a latching type of manner to set the states on or off for a reasonable duration and not bursts of sequential on/off messages from momentary switches.

With that said, it is still a bug that I think should be fixed. However, your usage scenario is rare and most people don't need to be particularly concerned.

I hope to be able to reproduce it and hope to be able to fix it for you shortly.

Back
Top Bottom