??)Looper and Volume Levels (mix??)

WITELITE

Experienced
I'm not sure I've got my head around the looper thing. Here's a screenshot of my preset. Piezo , Mags and GR55 (FX Loop) Feeding Looper

If I set the Mix Level at Half (and Leave Looper on) It reduces the volume of the signals going in. (which I guess makes sense but what about when you don't have the looper activated?)

How do people use the looper? Do they engage it or always leave it on? And if you leave it on how do you compensate for the volume loss especially when recording the first loop?

Not sure if Im making sense but like always, I suspect Bakerman will have an answer ! :)

MM

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-04-13 20.07.14.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-04-13 20.07.14.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 47
Yeah it did the same thing to me. Put it in parallel, mix 100% and level whatever you want the looper to be.

Make sure the bypass is at output so when you turn it off it mutes

I just faced the exact same issue a couple weeks ago... I ended up putting the looper block in parallel at the end if the chain.

I also have an expression pedal assigned to the looper mix level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'll try this tonight. Not sure how to run in parallel for 3 feeds though but I'll give it a shot. If not, I'll go the 6 db route.

Thanks guys (Bakerman - If you ever get to St. Louis or anyone else in this thread, please PM me. I owe you guys) but I'm still not sure I grasp this.

Here's what I did (screenshot). Seems to have balanced the levels, but the volume in this preset is now significantly lower than before I inserted the looper. Not sure I'm grasping why that is. And to compensate, would I increase the output of the relative output mixer rows?? I can always increase the overall output but I'm just trying to grasp the concept.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-04-14 19.59.34.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-04-14 19.59.34.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom