Looper and LFP weirdness...

shotgunn

Fractal Fanatic
So I tried setting up the looper so I can tweak my II and not be playing. I used two IA's and set them to control Rec and Play. I pressed record and started playing. Then as I finished playing the part I pressed play. Nothing happened. I later found out that I had to press the Rec IA twice and then the Play IA twice. Obviously this makes for a choppy loop. What do I do to have it start recording as I press the Rec IA and start playing once I press the play IA?

I may have just solved my problem. Do I need to change what type of action the IA is configured as? Quick Tap, Stomp, etc... IIRC I have it set for stomp.

Any tips?

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

I am sure that different people do it different ways, but I use a momentary footswitch & hold down RECORD as I am recording then when I release it, it begins to loop. I then have a PLAY footswitch which can start & stop the loop. I love my LF PRO. One thing that can help solve any problems is "midiox". It lets you see the exact commands that were sent.

on my MFC I set the REC switch as momentary,press and hold to record,release to stop recording
-other switches are set to play /stack etc

So if you set it for momentary does it play when you release? Or do you have to press play? I don't want to have to release to stop recording and then press play.

Sent from my iPod.

I am sure that different people do it different ways, but I use a momentary footswitch & hold down RECORD as I am recording then when I release it, it begins to loop. I then have a PLAY footswitch which can start & stop the loop. I love my LF PRO. One thing that can help solve any problems is "midiox". It lets you see the exact commands that were sent.

Nevermind. I just reread your post. I'll try that when I get home.

Sent from my iPod.

I changed the button type to momentary and now it works fine.

Sent from my iPod.

Back
Top Bottom