Looking for wide, beautiful, clean chorus presets to buy or download…

Hello. There's so many factory presets to audition that I'm hoping someone can steer me to either factory presets or ones to purchase. I'm looking for a wide, beautiful, clean chorus with some stereo dimension and some air but that would be good for arpeggios -- not too soupy or crazy. Any help would be much appreciated. I've already been through tons of presets and having a hard time finding something usable. I'd really appreciate the names of any presets to try from the Forum, or factory preset names, or presets to buy from 3rd party companies. Thanks!

Have you tried any of the chorus blocks from the GOT 2022 or 2023? The John Petrucci and Alex Lifeson 2022 have some nice chorus blocks.

I don't have any audio examples to upload. I am not wedded to a specific sound. I'm just hoping to narrow down the search with help from the Forum.

Hello. There's so many factory presets to audition that I'm hoping someone can steer me to either factory presets or ones to purchase. I'm looking for a wide, beautiful, clean chorus with some stereo dimension and some air but that would be good for arpeggios -- not too soupy or crazy. Any help would be much appreciated. I've already been through tons of presets and having a hard time finding something usable. I'd really appreciate the names of any presets to try from the Forum, or factory preset names, or presets to buy from 3rd party companies. Thanks!
Check out some of the presets from @simeon, he's a wiz at ambient, modulated presets. You can find them here, don't forget to donate!
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/some-new-presets-from-me-for-download.200353/#post-2498889

There isn’t really anything like that in my lot, tbh. Too ambient or weird. These kind of presets are pretty easy to make. Leon has some, posted above, or search for “landau”

here's a preset. i'm not sure it will work though, because it's the latest axe fx 3 firmware. i converted it to FM9 though, so maybe...

Attachments

• Various Chorus Types(FM9).syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 32
@fremen . His cleans and blues pack is gold for what you want.

Fremenpresets is the site. I copy paste his effect settings all the time too.

Back
Top Bottom