Looking for the best value simple MIDI controller for Axe-Fx 2 - need Looper and scene functions

i am a bedroom player so just want something to play at home.

i see that harley benton have a midi pedal out that looks good value but not sure that it deals with a looper

i am in the UK so want something that will be shipped from the EU so there are no additional fees etc

i note that both Voes have models and also morningstar have models

the morningstar MC6 is £219
the voes pricing however seems to be in $ and a final price is not stated

what would the voes equivalent of the mornigstar be as the MC6 seems to do everything i need (looking at the axe fx 3 videos - not sure if it has the same functionality on the axe fx 2)

the fcb1010 is a simple controller that is cheap and plentifull in the used market (at least here in the states) programing on the other hand is a little much until you learn how it works. I used one with fair success with the ultra and for a few years with the II before I got an mfc.

i have ruled out the FCB1010 - far too big for me. I like the look of both the morningstar 6 and the voes 6 or 9.

cant work out if the voes 6/9 will do everything the morningstar 6 does. If the voes 6 or 9 had a led screen i would be all over it.

I did look at the bj 6 board but as there is no European dealer the shipping and customs fees will be a lot and it will end up costing more than the morningstar 6

Back
Top Bottom