WTB Looking for set of McCarty pickups.

Pwrmac7600

Power User
Not looking for the newer pickups that come in the McCarty, but the older McCarty pickups.
Long shot, but anyone got a set laying around that they want to part with?

Exactly what i am looking for. Thank you. This is what i get for swearing off all social media. lol I don't have a FB account.
Have to see if i can get my wife to message him. lol

Exactly what i am looking for. Thank you. This is what i get for swearing off all social media. lol I don't have a FB account.
Have to see if i can get my wife to message him. lol
Marketplace and Kijiji are great...so far. Bought all kinds of material for a basement reno. during COVID. People couldn't return material, so it was a great way to shop for material at normal and below normal prices when material prices doubled and tripled. I've also bought and sold lots of guitar gear over the years.

If you need help getting into contact, let me know and I'll see if I can get an email address for you and send it privately.

Marketplace and Kijiji are great...so far. Bought all kinds of material for a basement reno. during COVID. People couldn't return material, so it was a great way to shop for material at normal and below normal prices when material prices doubled and tripled. I've also bought and sold lots of guitar gear over the years.

If you need help getting into contact, let me know and I'll see if I can get an email address for you and send it privately.
If you could get an email address for me that would be amazing! Rather not have my wife involved lmao, she tends to complicate everything lmao!

well worked out a price and purchased them. We shall see when they get here, and with the canadian to us conversion, got them for a great price.
Thanks again.
You’re very welcome. Glad it all worked out and that I was able to help out.

What did you pay, $20 after the conversion? 😂

255 shipped. which is almost 150 less than i was seeing them sell for on reverb.
People sell used prs pickups at what prs sells them for new.

just an update because i keep getting messages.
Thought i had found a set, guy end up shipping me a pack of socks in a box and said he had no idea how that happened. so had to file a claim and wait to get my money back. So stopped my search from any sources outside of reverb and the like. just not worth the headache...
Thanks though for all of the help and messages I have recevied.

This was the guy on Fakebook?
Yeah, i wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it just seemed very unlikely that someone at ups opened the package took out the pickups, and put a pack of old navy dress socks in the box and perfectly sealed it back up. UPS almost laughed aty me when i told them what the claim was for and what the seller stated. said there was nothing they could do for me. so i filed the claim with paypal. fortunate that i got the money back, but turned me off to buying outside the normal channels.

Yeah, i wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it just seemed very unlikely that someone at ups opened the package took out the pickups, and put a pack of old navy dress socks in the box and perfectly sealed it back up. UPS almost laughed aty me when i told them what the claim was for and what the seller stated. said there was nothing they could do for me. so i filed the claim with paypal. fortunate that i got the money back, but turned me off to buying outside the normal channels.
Wow....yeah, kinda sounds like a scam....glad you got it sorted.

Back
Top Bottom