Looking for Patches that are made for Studio Effects, not Guitar Oriented

dumbeat

Inspired
Hi-

Wondering if there are any good patches for downloading that are utilizing the device as a Studio effect Processor without and regardless of Amps and Cabinets at all.
Just for use a s a studio Multi Effect processor for everything, drums, Vocals, Keyboards etc.

Anyone ever posted some good patches or banks with that in mind?

I've been using nothing but my Axe Fx when recording, but I have not uploaded any patches particularly. I will upload a few if you or anyone else is interested though.

One effect I find myself using a lot is the compressor block setup as a line level limiter, I bus everything through it from drums to vocals. One thing that it's a great utility for is maintaining K-20 levels as I follow Bob Katz' method for recording. The Axe Fx III's Output 1 and 2 at 0dB is right at -20dbFS which makes it an even better system. One more effect I use are the reverbs through I/O 4 as a bus reverb. Every track runs through it to sound like it's all recorded in one room. For keys, I have a Roland Atelier organ that I run through the Axe Fx for distortion and rotary effects since it's easier to control the rotary on the Axe Fx with my foot than to press a button with my hand on the organ.

Back
Top Bottom