Looking for Patches that are made as Studio Effects and Not Guitar Oriented

dumbeat

Inspired
Hi-

Wondering if there are any good patches for downloading that are utilizing the device as a Studio effect Processor without and regardless of Amps and Cabinets at all.
Just for use a s a studio Multi Effect processor for everything, drums, Vocals, Keyboards etc.

Anyone ever posted some good patches or banks with that in mind?

Go to Axe change, find the presets you like and take the amp and cab blocks out.
otherwise you’re gonna have a rough time. I did a quick search of 4cm fm3 presets and this is all there is
https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=8960

im on my iPad so I haven’t actually looked at it. Maybe it’s a useful template. Your best bet for this use case is to just read the manual a little bit to figure out what effects you want to use. I will say that without amp and cab you can really kitchen sink some effects presets with high quality reverbs and such.

Last edited:
find the presets you like and take the amp and cab blocks out.
Agreed.

The vast majority of effects used by guitarists started out in a studio then were converted into a pedal for convenience.

There’s a lot of useful factory presets that are good for this. Also @simeon has a bunch. Look at presets made by @Burgs too as he has some amazing sounds.

Back
Top Bottom