Looking for labels for MFC-101... Where to start?

BillyZeppa

Power User
Hey y'all. I see evidence of fancy labels for the MFC-101 out there, but i've just seen an MFC-101 photo here and there, an announcement of new labels or magnetic labels - just a glimpse here and there of these mysterious labels... I'm wondering what my options are. Anyone have any advice? BTW - magnetic sounds cool - are they all magnetic?

Our Gigwrx FX Labels are going to be killer. Launching very very very soon.
Full set of 21 custom labels for your mfc will be $39.99 plus shipping.
Hang tight for some bad ass labels.

Hi, if you like..

STOMPLABEL.DE
First proffesional labelmaker for your mfc101 since 2010 made in Germany.
We have many desings like:
Stompboxstyle/Amps./Justcolour-Style /Axe Edit-Icon style/Crazy-Fantasy/Dark Black...
AND Custom-Text/Pics/Design/wishes possible !!

Feel FREE To contact us at info@stomplabel.de

Thanks and have a nice day
Cheers Sascha

Important:
Some of our popular Basicsets are at the moment sold out,
but we producing them new and we think we have all these sets
in Stock until the end of this week !
Thanks for your patience !

i got mine from sukh (pedalboardlabels.com) although he is taking a break right now.
i do see from his facebook that he will likely be rekindling his label-making again.
nice bloke to deal with.

+10 for stomplabels.de

...they are killer design, good quality and last longer than probably the MFC! the update procedure is also simpler ;-)

unfortunately it doesn't refer to stomplabels... i'm involved with another label product as site designer, launching soon.

stomplabels are great and i've used them for a long time now!

i think the different label companies provide different services and i know there is room for all of them!

unfortunately it doesn't refer to stomplabels... i'm involved with another label product as site designer, launching soon.

stomplabels are great and i've used them for a long time now!

i think the different label companies provide different services and i know there is room for all of them!

Chris has been doing a fantastic job with our site which will be launching very very soon. Stay tuned for our completely custom mfc labels.
mu8y3yna.jpg
qyqady3y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom