Looking for ideas for the Perform Pages

macfly

Inspired
Over the past couple of years that I've been using the AF3 and FM9 I have set up a few things in "Perform" but never seem to use them. Thus I thought I'd ping the community to see what you guys find useful for gigging.

My latest idea is to put graphic eqs just before Out 1 (my IEM) and Out 2 (FOH). I'm using the 5 Band Mark eq and put each band in the Global Perform page. I think this will create a quick and easy way to make some minor tweaks if needed. GEQ 1 is on the top row for Out 1, and GEQ 2 on the bottom row for Out 2.

Still re-thinking what I'll do in the Per Preset Perform section.

What are you all doing?

Last edited:
I try to keep ot pretty simple. On the Per Preset Perform page I currently have:

AMP: Gain and B,M,T
CAB: Preamp high and low cut
Delay: Mix
Reverb: Mix

If I need to fix EQ, I just use the global OUT1 or OUT2. I run out1 to FOH and out2 (cut at 125hz or so) to my monitor.

I hardly ever use them but they're there if I need it. Maybe it's a comfort thing.

I try to keep ot pretty simple. On the Per Preset Perform page I currently have:

AMP: Gain and B,M,T
CAB: Preamp high and low cut
Delay: Mix
Reverb: Mix

If I need to fix EQ, I just use the global OUT1 or OUT2. I run out1 to FOH and out2 (cut at 125hz or so) to my monitor.

I hardly ever use them but they're there if I need it. Maybe it's a comfort thing.
Thanks! I have been using the global eqs, but in the heat of the moment, with a couple of drinks in me, I think the Mesa EQ is gonna be much easier. Your Per Preset page is pretty similar to what I've done. Many of mine have two amps so I'll probably do G, B, M, T, P on the top and Drive gain and level, Rev mix, Del mix on the bottom...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom