Looking for a preset for Tears for Fears Everybody Wants to Rule the World

I use this with my NuWave Band. Im using a PRS 25th anniversary guitar with two Humbuckers and a five way rotary switch. Obviously you will have to tweak it to get the sounds you like. But its definitely in the ballpark.
I have around 40 something presets of 1980s songs. If you need anything else just let me know.
And if I have it I'll be happy to share it with you.
Thanks, I'll check it out. I have put together one that I think is close,so I'll compare to yours.

Looking for a preset for Tears for Fears Everybody Wants to Rule the World.
I love playing this song live, specially just to listen to the drum parts. So good.
I usually use my strat with a Fender amp like a Bassman or Deluxe Reverb, a little delay and when I kick in the solo usually a SuperOD or TS808. Actually I use those two OD's a lot.

Alternatively, a nice cleanish Vox would do the job for that sparkle.

As a teen in the summer of '85, I heard giant sounds coming out of my neighbor's house. Walking over to find out was going on, I realized that it was actually the sound check for the Songs From The Big Chair tour heard over a quarter of mile away at the Hilton U. Brown, "Starlight Musicals," amphitheater. Curse that concert. We walked over and watched through the gate... Probably the source of my analog synth addiction decades later. Heard them again this year. Memorable, but perhaps not quite as epic as those raw analog behemoths. Great band.

Back
Top Bottom