Looking for a little direction on Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac

Øutsider

Inspired
I've muddle around with making this patch for a while now and really am getting nowhere with it.

The two biggest obstacles for me are that extremely subtle, warbly (what I believe is a) chorus Buckingham has going on in that song and then that, what sounds to me like some sort of mild slapback delay. Guess I don't know enough about some of the blocks and their parameters to figure this one out.

I've given the forum a search that produced nothing but a nice acoustic cover. Tried a web search that also came up with next to nothing productive. And checked YouTube. There is a video involving a few pedals (Strymon Deco, Dallas Solo, an EQ and a BOSS CH-2) It's a semi passable tone, but even with that I've been unable to really recreate it.

Just seems there isn't a ton of info available on Lindsey's early stuff and how to get some of those tones he gets. I'd love to get a Dreams volume swell patch figured out as well, but, one thing at a time I suppose. Pretty sure he does that manually all via his volume pot.

So, I'd be super appreciative if anyone is able to give me some ideas on how to get this steered in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom