Looking for a guitarist in DFW

Rotti

Fractal Fanatic
My band is currently looking to add another guitarist, and in particular we'd love to have another Fractalite on board... seems like this is the perfect place to post this!

If you're in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and are interested, please feel free to PM me and we can set up a time to meet each other. I'm fairly new to the group, but the band has been in existence for right at a year and played about a dozen or so paying shows locally with a lot of positive feedback. I'm currently playing many of the leads, but ideally we are looking for someone who could at least share some of the more technical work... not a requirement, just a preference.

We have raws from an upcoming EP that are currently being mastered. I don't have the master copies yet, but I'd be more than happy to send what I do have for you to learn.
The genre is modern hard rock, right in the post-grunge/almost-metal-sorta' ballpark... rock, not rocket science!
There are some older live vids up at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJ47dRougSlwxld_INE_rA

We currently hold practices once or twice a week in south FW, but will most likely be relocating to a newly renovated rehearsal studio (clean, security cameras, 24-hour access with key cards, treated walls, nice place) in Arlington in the VERY near future. We're flexible with scheduling, but typically we practice on a Tues or Thurs for 2-3 hours later in the evening. Expect the kind of atmosphere where having a beer or two is acceptable, but getting sloppy is not tolerated.

To be perfectly honest, I'm never really quite sure what's necessary to say in posts like this, so if I've left off some key info please don't hesitate to point that out to me.

Thanks for looking!

-Rotti :encouragement:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom