Looking for a Banjo preset

svl

Power User
Anyone have any decent banjo presets? Or suggestions on creating one?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, Liquid. Not quite as "on" as I'm hoping to find, but cool none the less.

Maybe a Variax is the way to go...

I stopped making fun of banjos the first time I heard Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. I wonder how he's making out with his presets?

Tones-on-Stage-3-2012-115-1024x680.jpg

The banjo on the Variax is very passable if it's just being used intermittently in non-banjo-oriented music. I wouldn't use it for bluegrass or anything though.

Sometimes the situation makes having a banjo on tap absolutely essential. If for example you and your pals are confronted in the woods (think Deliverance) at least you could play the part of "picker" and not "catcher!" :)
Unfortunately there usually isn't room in my backpack or kayak for my axefx and an electric generator...

Unfortunately there usually isn't room in my backpack or kayak for my axefx and an electric generator...

:eek: ... Introducing ... the AXE FX II XS with Mighty Mouse Power Pack by FAS! :D

DISCLAIMER: no, no ... just kidding ... no such animals!

Don't think the Axe fx is able to create a convincing banjo or sitar patch. You have to have a midi pickup for that. That being said I still hope others will try and maybe come up with some other unusual sounds.

You know the definition of perfect pitch? It's when you throw the banjo out of the window and it smashes the accordion in the skip...

Reactions: RDH
Back
Top Bottom