Long time reader, first time poster....

Darrell

I know that there are a lot of folks that are jonesing for the II, but I wanted to just take a second to offer my sincere appreciation to Cliff and the folks at FAS for creating such an amazing device. I have an Ultra and every day is like getting a new HQ amp. I love how it sounds and it has inspired me to practice a LOT and my playing has improved as a result. You've brought endless joy to many guitarists and I just wanted to express my personal gratitude for what you do.

Thanks,

Darrell

Welcome to the forum Darrell :)
Don't worry most of us appreciate Cliff, just that some of us are impatient and all that jazz. Pay no attention to that and you'll be fine. In a couple of weeks when more axe 2s roll out, the forum will be back to helping and troubleshooting.

Welcome Darrell,

It will now be up to all of us to help each other a little more, as folks move over to the AxeII we all need to step up and help ourselves. ( I am sure that the original long termers will still help but as time goes by it will get harder for them to remember the little details )

Mic

I know that there are a lot of folks that are jonesing for the II, but I wanted to just take a second to offer my sincere appreciation to Cliff and the folks at FAS for creating such an amazing device. I have an Ultra and every day is like getting a new HQ amp. I love how it sounds and it has inspired me to practice a LOT and my playing has improved as a result. You've brought endless joy to many guitarists and I just wanted to express my personal gratitude for what you do.

Thanks,

Darrell

+1 i dig my ultra and it has made me a better player

Back
Top Bottom