Long-term care?

Lvdb

Howdy!

So my Axe-Fx 2 XL+ has been grinding since 2017 with probably an average of at least 3 hours per day. Shit still rips, and I'm still too broke to get an Axe-Fx 3 lol. Anything I should be looking out for or can get a jump on in terms of maintenance? Definitely miss the excitement of updates and hope to upgrade sometime in the next year or so.

Thanks

I got my AXEFX2 back in 2013 (probably earlier), just replaced the battery this week as I am starting playing out again in 2024. Good for another 10 years.

do fm9T's have a user replaceable battery? if so, what type? how would i know if it was dying?

lol. guess you're not big on engaging w/ others. I tend to learn more engaging w/ others than just reading a manual. happy friday.

lol. guess you're not big on engaging w/ others. I tend to learn more engaging w/ others than just reading a manual. happy friday.
Look at my post count... I engage with a lot of people, all the time. :D

23F110CA-D6E9-4945-AD6F-DA9FDD9963B4.jpeg

It gets tedious answering the same questions over and over especially when you can easily help yourself.

I'm not quite sure how me (or someone else) providing this simple answer helps you learn more than spending 30 seconds searching the manual...

@unix-guy you've helped me many times and it's much appreciated and I can understand the "tedious" angle.

But this is a forum intended to foster product discussions (as well as many OT) as well as building online relationships. Telling someone to go read the manual, isn't constructive. Frankly, it's annoying and it's intent is to shut down conversation. Could have said that to the OP as well...or just about anyone else. We all learn differently, and more importantly, we all don't have the same level of retention. Not to mention, often these discussions uncover topics that lead to interesting things.

Just a suggestion, but if you're annoyed, perhaps just skip on the non-answer answer. It's certainly better than "go read the manual." I'm learning as fast as I can and trying; really trying. regards, psea

@unix-guy you've helped me many times and it's much appreciated and I can understand the "tedious" angle.

But this is a forum intended to foster product discussions (as well as many OT) as well as building online relationships. Telling someone to go read the manual, isn't constructive. Frankly, it's annoying and it's intent is to shut down conversation. Could have said that to the OP as well...or just about anyone else. We all learn differently, and more importantly, we all don't have the same level of retention. Not to mention, often these discussions uncover topics that lead to interesting things.

Just a suggestion, but if you're annoyed, perhaps just skip on the non-answer answer. It's certainly better than "go read the manual." I'm learning as fast as I can and trying; really trying. regards, psea
There's no intent to "shut down conversation".

There's intent to teach you how to use the available information to quickly answer your own question.

Again, I'm not sure what conversation or discussion needs to be had to answer the question you asked?

Whether you think it's constructive or not is a personal opinion.

As for the OP, yes, I could have given the same answer. If I had responded to this thread back when it was created I probably would have.

god you are really making it hard for me to mind my manners. i've had enough of you today.
...you definitely live in the right state. smh.

god you are really making it hard for me to mind my manners. i've had enough of you today.
...you definitely live in the right state. smh.
So because you don't agree with me now you want to make personal comments about where I live?

Got it... ;)

Look at my post count... I engage with a lot of people, all the time. :D

View attachment 131437

It gets tedious answering the same questions over and over especially when you can easily help yourself.

I'm not quite sure how me (or someone else) providing this simple answer helps you learn more than spending 30 seconds searching the manual...
I’m just a casual observer - and this is just out of curiosity - but are you required to answer these questions as some sort of sponsored forum moderator or social media contractor?

I took your answer as someone who has played the same song in the same band one too many times… and then an audience member requests it. We’ve all been there!

I’m just a casual observer - and this is just out of curiosity - but are you required to answer these questions as some sort of sponsored forum moderator or social media contractor?

I took your answer as someone who has played the same song in the same band one too many times… and then an audience member requests it. We’ve all been there!
I'm not... I'm just a regular forum user (although I am part of the FM9 beta team).

I'm pretty active here and I typically don't mind helping people even when they do ask the repeat questions for the millionth time - even though it can be tedious sometimes.

But when you not only give someone a fish, but also try to teach them to fish only for them to complain that they don't actually want to learn how to fish but rather to have discussions about fishing, it becomes irritating.

Back
Top Bottom