Wish Locking the Main Output Level.

Wedders

Hi Cliff and team,

Thank you for the continual improvements you are making to the Axe-Fx III, FM9 and FM3. I use the Axe-Fx III and FM3 on theatre shows here in the UK and recently a couple of my colleagues have purchased the FM9 and are extremely happy. One thing that has come up in conversation was the possibility of having a lockable main output. In certain situations its very easy for the output level to be knocked either by yourself or by crew so it would be nice to be able to lock the main output at the desired level so not to upset any gain levels for the sound team and also our IEM's. For example on the FM3 I always set the Output 1 level straight up at noon but if I could see that this was 50% and then lock/disable the control that would be awesome.

Thanks again and hope this is of interest.
Tim

Workaround: turn up the Output Level knob all the way. Secure it with tape. Now go to the global EQs and in each one EQ turn the Gain down to the maximum level you want.

Workaround: turn up the Output Level knob all the way. Secure it with tape. Now go to the global EQs and in each one EQ turn the Gain down to the maximum level you want.
That’s what I do on my FM3. Gaffer tape. 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom