Lock/unlock channels

MattAlger

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I have posted!

I have a couple of questions and if you could answer or give me hints, that would be really helpful please.

1 - I have found myself creating a lot of Pre-sets for various things and I would like to know if it's possible to lock/unlock a channel in an effect so it can't/can be edited.

2 - Within a Pre-set, is it possible to find out which channels of a block are assigned to a particular scene? That way I can edit or use channels that are not being used.

Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I have posted!

I have a couple of questions and if you could answer or give me hints, that would be really helpful please.

1 - I have found myself creating a lot of Pre-sets for various things and I would like to know if it's possible to lock/unlock a channel in an effect so it can't/can be edited.

2 - Within a Pre-set, is it possible to find out which channels of a block are assigned to a particular scene? That way I can edit or use channels that are not being used.

Thanks everyone!
1. No, don't think so. Maybe save a copy of the preset, or take a snapshot of it, so you can get back to settings you like if you wander away from them.

2. Check out the Scene Manager. It does exactly that. You can choose which blocks are shown.

Last edited:
1. No, don't think so. Maybe save a copy of the preset, or take a snapshot of it, so you can get back to settings you like if you wander away from them.

2. Check out the Scene Manager. It does exactly that. You can choose which blocks are shown.
A handy feature in there:
The little crosshairs button that makes the first block in the list show the currently selected block on the grid. Click each block you are interested and you'll see each block's channel and bypass settings....

What would be cool is a lock everything setting. I let my bass player use my unit and somehow the volume knob got a cord or something wrapped around it and turned it up all the way and it blew out our in ears.

Back
Top Bottom