Implemented Local page per preset (or more per preset buttons)

MisterE

Fractal Fanatic
As I can now compare between the RJM and Fractal controller, here's another wish:
Instead of the per 24 preset buttons, why not a local page per preset like on the RJM.
The per preset page is somewhat like a local page on the RJM but in the RJM, there's no limit to the amount of different buttons you can program.
I like the idea of the pre programmed buttons like the per-preset-buttons though. Their easy to reuse.
But with 24 you can't cover every effect block in the AxeFx.
An alternative would of course be just more per preset buttons.

But with 24 you can't cover every effect block in the AxeFx.
An alternative would of course be just more per preset buttons.
Do you have more than 24 blocks in your presets?

Per-preset overrides (not the per-preset layout) allow for 24 distinct switches for each preset.

I don't have 24 blocks per preset but, as I understand it, you can only program 24 per preset buttons for ALL presets.
Not per preset.
Or am I wrong?

I don't have 24 blocks per preset but, as I understand it, you can only program 24 per preset buttons for ALL presets.
Not per preset.
Or am I wrong?
Each preset has 24 per-preset switches of its own with both tap and hold functions. They are per-preset meaning they can be different in every preset. 24 x 512 presets for example.

So with 12 PP placeholders on an FC12 using just one Layout, for example, you’d be using just half of the available switches on every preset.

If there were only 24 per preset buttons for all presets, that wouldn’t be “per preset”.

Each preset has 24 per-preset switches of its own with both tap and hold functions. They are per-preset meaning they can be different in every preset. 24 x 512 presets for example.

So with 12 PP placeholders on an FC12 using just one Layout, for example, you’d be using just half of the available switches on every preset.

If there were only 24 per preset buttons for all presets, that wouldn’t be “per preset”.
So I misread it in manuals, that sorts out my new ideas...

Thanks

Reactions: Rex
Each preset has 24 per-preset switches of its own with both tap and hold functions
Thanks for the info.
Because the first couple of presets had the same #1 per preset, I assumed it was global.
This changes things and of course makes my wish void.

Back
Top Bottom