loading presets not working

Hi,

I'm having an intermittent issue where I will try to load a preset that I've downloaded and it wont work...

updated to the latest firmware (10.12 - not going to touch 11 in its beta form)

I've tried doing the upload through midiox/fractal-bot/ax-edit and I get the same intermittent issue.

I will use either program to upload the patch of choice, any and all progress bars will fill, but the display on the axe doesnt update and nor does the sound change.

Basically, I can't pinpoint what is causing it as its happened to patches that have worked previously. I've also had it happen where I'll attempt to load up patch A, it will "complete", but there will be no change in the sound or on the display, I'll then try Patch B, C, D, or E-Z, that will fail, Try A again and it loads fine.

I'm not sure anyone can help and its not a huge issue as I was just playing with different sounds for the hell of it - so basically, consider this just a report of a bug I've encountered.

if you are only encountering this intermittently, i am thinking maybe the usb cable or ports are defective.
have you tried a different cable just to rule that out?

if you are only encountering this intermittently, i am thinking maybe the usb cable or ports are defective.
have you tried a different cable just to rule that out?

I cant say I have, but the cable is still a fairly recent purchase and works fine with AE3 etc...

I havent tried uploading anything since AE3/FW11, so I'll see how it goes with that - it I have issues, I'll try a new cable.

Unlikely ports as It's going straight into and 4 month old laptop which has had a fairly sheltered life, and I only ever plug at axe into this port

Back
Top Bottom