Loading established presets into scenes??

minseito

Hi guys and gals,
I am just trying to get into the scenes feature over the Xmas break - when at last we all have a bit of time! I've a question that I'd appreciate any help on. Ok, so I have, say, five presets that I use on a regular basis. How do I load these into the scenes feature in one preset? Or is that not possible? Do I have to dial all this stuff in manually across the five scenes? Any comments / assitance on this very gratefully received.
Cheers,
Geoff, Leeds, UK

Thanks for your reply, Chris. I'd like the seamless switching above all. I think the Axe + MFC101 is a tad blunt and noisy in terms of changing presets, certainly compared to the Boss GT100 - not that there is any comparison at all to be made in other respects.

My point with the original post was that I want to load three basic sounds - clean / crunch / lead into a set of patches and use the three sounds as scenes in each patch. I have my preferred presets set up for clean, cruch and lead and I wanted to know whether there was any way of simply loading them into scenes 1, 2 and 3 of any given patch or whether, as seems likely, I have to note down all the settings for each and then dail them in into each individual scene. I hope that this makes sense. I want to use about 10 patches using scenes to cover about 30 songs with each patch containing the same basic clean / crunch / lead settings and levels in scenes 1, 2 and 3. Any advice would be gratefully received - even if its just to say, 'toughen up buster and painstakingly dial the scenes in from notes of settings' lol. Cheers.

there is no simple way because you can't load a preset into a scene.

you can copy and paste the X and Y settings from different blocks though, using Axe-Edit, so that will help. you shouldn't need to "write everything down."

Thank you very much for the offer, that's very kind of you. I have done it today using copy and paste as you very usefully suggested. I have quite a big pop between changing scenes, so the Cooper Carter video and this one I've attached seem a bit strange to me lol. Any ideas? Its the pop that's riling me at the moment, it's particularly prevalent on high gain sounds, but I suppose that is to be expected. Cheers from England. I'll check out your Presets, X/Y and Scenes video again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom