Load a Tonematch IR To the Library?

deakle

Experienced
I have an Echoplex tonematch IR that I use with an IR Player block. Is there a way I can save either the IR Player with the tonematch or the tonematch itself to the Library for easy recall in other presets?

If the Exchoplex Tone Match has already been exported to an IR and you're using that in an IR Player block, just save the current IR Player configuration to the Block Library (e.g. bottom left image). To use it in any preset, simply add the IR Player block to the preset of choice and load the block you saved from the Block Library (e.g. bottom right image).

1684801474240.png1684801779354.png

Last edited:
You can absolutely save that IR Player, with all of it's settings, to your 'Block Library'. The IR itself still needs to stay in the same User Cab slot. As the IR Player as well as the Cab blocks only point to particular Factory or User Cab slots. Saving an 'IR Player' or 'Cab' to your block library only saves the parameters, not the IR itself.

You can also save a 'Tone Match' block, with all of it's settings, to your 'Block Library'. As long as you still have the tone match itself saved in a preset somewhere. You can also 'copy and paste' them into other presets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom