Live strat blues - Big-Legged Woman

They really can't grasp what they are missing..
I always find it funny cause sometimes those nights where its just dead is when some of the best magic happens. Only a select few get to enjoy the awesomeness.

OT - but what pickups are you using? Very nice Strat tone!
I've got Lollar Blackfaces in it right now, but am going to be switching over to Rocketfire Total 60's soon. I've heard them in a couple Strats a friend of mine has and they are the tits.

Please let me (us) know how they turn out! BTW - inspired and megafunky performance. Save the video somewhere safe - someday your grandkids will love seeing this! I know mine have ("You were actually cool Pop pop?") ... well, I guess the jury is still out ... :cool:

Yup... too bad about the turnout, Gary... and just the local music scene as a whole anymore up our way. I was thinking about trekking to Waterloo this pat weekend. Hopefully I can make it for Woodstock. As usual Gary, wicked chops. :cool:

Last edited:
Yup... to bad about the turnout, Gary... and just the local music scene as a whole anymore up our way. I was thinking about treking to Waterloo this pat weekend. Hopefully I can make it for Woodstock. As usual Gary, wicked chops. :cool:
That gig was in St. Catharines - it didn't help that they didn't put it on their website, and spelled my name wrong on the marquee - lol We were the last band they had in before they converted the night to karaoke, so at least we know it wasn't just us ;) It's hit or miss out there, sometimes we get a great crowd that's really into it, other times we're playing for ten people. I'm workin' at it, more hits than misses as time goes on. It's a battle!
That'll be great if you can make it out for the Woodstock gig - I'm looking forward to that one! Cheers man!

Dig it man. Great stuff. Some of my best performances have been for the lonely bartenders.....I feel your pain. Keep on keeping on.
You have great chops and a great sense of tone!!! Glad we have this forum so we don't miss great players like yourself!!

Great playing. And great sound.
Mind posting the patch? You run frfr? Sounds full. I'd like to see what you're doing.
I'm a 2 user so some screen shots would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if I mentioned this in one of the other videos you posted but amazing playing and great sound! It is kinda disheartening that such amazing live music seems to be going unappreciated while your fellow Canadian, JB, is making bank. Not that I begrudge him his success (my kids like some of his songs), just wish that all the guys with the type of talent showcased here could make a little more themselves.

Back
Top Bottom